APPLICATION Process :
The admission process of Indian schools in Oman for the year 2017-18 for KG1 to Grade IX will be online and can be applied on www.indianschoolsoman.com . The online registration form and relevant details will be available on the website from 8th January 2017.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR KG-I & KG-II ADMISSION
- Birth certificate copy of the child.
- A recent passport size photograph of the child.
- Copy of the child's passport with valid visa page.
- Copy of the child's immunization record/vaccination card.
- Resident card and Passport copy of the Father.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CLASSES I TO IV
- Transfer certificate in original compulsory for classes ii to iv.
- Passport copy of the child with valid visa page.
- A passport size photograph.
- Copy of child's birth certificate.
- Passport and resident card copy of father.
- Copy of child's immunization record/card ( for std. I only ).
Admission Criteria for Class XI (2017-2018)
- Maths B1
- Science B1
- English B1
Subject(s) Grade- CBSE / ISE State Board (Min)
Download TC Application Form